Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Half Training Week 10

This week has been incredibly stressful-- our car breaking down, some ongoing issues that are unraveling with extended family.  I've had such an anxious heart and anxious mind.  When Daniel is stressed, he goes straight to the gym, and as much as I know exercise is SO beneficial to my stress, a lot of times I just want to curl up into a ball and cry when I'm stressed.  To each their own! 

With all of that said-- getting going and pushing play has been the hardest part of this week.  Usually once I get going, I DO start to feel more relaxed.  Bottom line, some days you're in it to win it from the start, and some days you need a little push. 

Monday April 28th- Ran 2 miles
Tuesday April 29th- Rest
Wednesday April 30th- Turbo Fire, Fire 30 class
Thursday May 1st- Turbo Fire Low HIIT 20 and Abs 10
Friday May 2nd- Rest
Saturday May 3rd- 2 mile walk at the "Walk for Life"
Sunday May 4th- Ran 4.5 miles 

You guys!!! Only 2 weeks until the half marathon!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment