Saturday, April 26, 2014

Half Training Week 9

So an update on my foot-- it's fantastic!! Between the extra rest days, new shoes and the physical therapy, something must be working.  Just gotta keep on keeping on and make it through the half marathon.  I've been doing a lot of thinking about what my next goal/challenge will be, and as much as I've churned and churned, I just can't figure out what I want to do.  I would love to do some weight lifting, but I've also really really enjoyed all of this running-- it's been my quiet time, my alone time, my time in worship and prayer and time to think. 


So here's the weekly breakdown-- 

Monday April 21st- Rest
Tuesday April 22nd- 3 mile run
Wednesday April 23rd- Rest
Thursday April 24th- Turbo Fire HIIT 20 and Abs 10
Friday April 25th- Rest
Saturday April 26th- Ran 9.6 miles 
Sunday April 27th- I intended to do some yoga bc I was feeling incredibly sore.... Instead, we walked the zoo all afternoon in the 80 degree heat and I was spent by the time we got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment