Tuesday, August 13, 2013

P90x 60 Day Measurements

I knew beginning my P90x journey that it was going to be incredibly tough physically.  I've had two babies, and though I once was incredibly active running several times a week, played basketball, softball and swam in High School, a lot of that had been lost in the process of becoming a Mother. What I didn't realize beginning my journey was how much of a grueling process this was going to be mentally.

I've always had some self-esteem issues and been very body conscious, but after two kiddos, those issues have turned into quite the beast.  The past two months have been a constant battle between feeling great and seeing results, and when that beast shows it's ugly head, feeling as though I'm not doing it right and the results aren't good enough.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not dumb, I KNOW that bodies don't change overnight.  I KNOW that it takes a lot of work.  I KNOW that it takes a very disciplined diet.  But I'm also human, have human emotions, and have very real struggles. 

I only have 30 days left in the P90x journey, but this battle will continue on further than that.  At the end of P90x, I refuse to quit.  And I won't let the beast win. I'm on a journey, I'm building healthy habits, and building a better lifestyle for myself.  And I can't thank my readers, friends, family and challenge group more for the incredible support and encouragement along the way. 

So without further ado, here are my 60 day photos and measurements:


















     
            Before P90x                                                                                                    60 Days



















         
               Before P90x                                                                                               60 Days












   Before P90x                                                                                                 60 Days

          Before P90x                                                                                                  60 Days













                       Before P90x





                                                                                                                                      60 Days

And measurements:

Before P90x:                                                                                60 Days:
Weight: 188.6 pounds                                                                  Weight: 183 pounds
Chest: 39 inches                                                                           Chest: 37 1/4 inches
Biceps:  13 inches                                                                        Biceps: 14 1/4 inches
Thighs: 26 1/4 inches                                                                   Thighs: 26 3/4 inches
Waist: 38 1/4 inches                                                                     Waist: 33 3/4 inches
Hips: 44 1/2 inches                                                                       Hips: 42 1/4 inches

Looking at the photos, I can SEE the difference in my body now between prior to starting and 60 days, but it's a little frustrating that my measurements haven't changed much from 30 days to 60 days.  Ready to give the last 30 days my all and see what happens! 





No comments:

Post a Comment