Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Loving Motherhood

I love that when Leeland and I sit on the couch, he sneaks closer and closer to me, says "snuggle" and expects me to put my arm around him.

I love that Hayden laughs and jumps, and jumps and jumps in the jumperoo until he passes out.

I love that when Hayden is crying, Leeland will shout over to him, "It's okay brother!"

I love that Hayden and Leeland can sit in the floor, staring at each other giggling about nothing.

I love the Leeland pats my back when he gives me a hug.

I love that Leeland sits on the end of his bed when he wakes up, though he can get out of his bed on his own, he waits for his Mom to come get him.

I love that Hayden gives the biggest grins and giggles when he's happily nursing.

I love that Hayden is incredibly ticklish and cracks up so hard at bath time and after bath lotion time at the slightest touch to his belly.

I love that Leeland knows exactly where we're headed when we drive certain directions and down certain roads.

I love Leeland's love of books, story time and the library.

I love Hayden's curiosity, and how he military crawls right into the middle of the toy pile where Leeland plays.

I love that Leeland wears a huge smile on his face when I call him a "big boy."

Loving every moment with my little boys.  We have our days, and there are times when I feel like I just want to count down to bed time, but these days will pass.... One day they won't want to be tickled, one day they'll move out and I'll have less opportunities for a hug... The boys are growing so fast, soaking in these precious moments.

1 comment: