Reviews are not anything that I have really dabbled much in on the blog, but I sort of feel like I owe it to Skip Hop to review my Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag. When Daniel and I make purchases, they are always well researched, especially if they are what I would consider "expensive" because we are penny pinchers. When I was looking into getting a new and larger diaper bag after I found out we were pregnant with #2, I instantly fell in love with the Skip Hop Studio Diaper Bag. It has a load of space and a ton of pockets for organizing-- We have previously owned a Skip Hop bag so I knew that they were well made bags. I was a bit shocked when I started hitting major websites like Target, Babies R Us, and Amazon and seeing incredibly mixed reviews and several really harsh negative reviews about the bags falling apart. I'm not into wasting $90. So long story short, my co-workers at the time, got us a Target gift card as a leaving work/baby gift, and I immediately knew that I wanted to put it towards the new diaper bag. There wasn't a lot of needs with the new baby, but this was something that would be a sweet gift for me, and also fill the need of a roomier bag.
I LOVE THIS BAG! It is everything I wanted and more-- it's the perfect size to fit all of my stuff along with the things the boys need. (Keep in mind that both boys are still in cloth diapers.) It's extremely well made, not one stitch on the bag has so much as even budged. And... it doesn't really look like a diaper bag, it just looks like an oversized purse, and those are very "in".
- Ear buds, I use these to talk on my phone when driving in the car
- 2 crayons, because if the toys don't work, coloring is a perfect quiet activity
- a paci, though Hayden doesn't take one
- my water bottle
- a clean onesie
- 2 bumGenius 4.0 diapers
- keys and monkey toy for Hayden
- wooden teething toy for Hayden
- A car and a book (from Chick-Fil-A) for entertainment for Leeland
-The brown/beige folded thing is the changing pad that came with the bag
- A prefold diaper that I use as a burp rag for Hayden
- The lime green case is a First-Aid kit I picked up at Target, super awesome. It even came with stickers which definitely make boo boos better.
- A bib, I don't really use them but my Mom gets on to me if I don't have one. A little teething drool doesn't hurt in my opinion
- Sani wipes that I swiped from Buffalos ;)
- Not sure why I need 3 shades of lip gloss and a chap stick... but hey, I guess I'm a little indecisive
- The blue floral ribbon looking thing is "nursing clips" that I made, they can go around your neck to clip a blanket for nursing coverage. (Though to be honest, I haven't covered Hayden's head in a while.)
- Leeland's sunglasses
- Pack of gum
- Leeland's inhaler.
- The sleep hood to our Boba
- coconut oil in the baby food jar (we use this one mostly as rash cream)
- A book for me, "Perelandra" by CS Lewis
- My calendar
-My wallet (red)
Things also typically packed that aren't pictured:
- A sippy cup for Leeland
- Snacks for Leeland and I
- My cloth wipes, I pre moisten them and put them in a travel Huggies container. Aren't pictured because I'm restocking
- My phone!
And for the record, these are just things that I pack for the day to day and even with all of this stuff, this bag STILL has room! I've even used this bag for longer day trips when a lot more diapers and changes of clothes were necessary. Can't say enough good things about this bag-- I have carried it EVERY SINGLE DAY for almost a year! And they even have newer cooler colors/prints now. Check them out on their website here.