Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Toddler!

I have a toddler now! Your child is considered a toddler once they start walking supposedly and Leeland has been furniture walking FOREVER now, but just in the past couple weeks he has really started walking a ton. Each day he gets more and more confidence-- he started with just a few steps and now he's walking pretty much all the time. When he first started walking he had to pull up on a piece of furniture to get started and now he can stand up all by himself in the middle of the floor. It is the most adorable thing I have EVER seen! Each day he is growing more and more into a little man... or little boy. He's not my baby anymore, he's a toddler!! I'm just in shock, I can't believe that I have a toddler.




Pardon the snotty nose in the pictures, we've been sick as I said before-- but he's still SO cute! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Aw he is cute, snotty nose and all :o) how exciting to have a little boy who can walk all by himself. I'm sure it's going by way to fast.

    ReplyDelete