Tuesday, December 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Days 21-30

You can read my first two Thanksgiving, thankfulness posts here and here.

Day 21:
Thankful for play dates

Day 22:
Happy thanksgiving everyone!! Feeling so blessed, enjoying snuggles with my boys and food with friends and family today.

Day 23:
I am not black Thursday/Friday shopping and I'm content. Thankful to be at a place in life where I am content.

Day 24:
Tonight I'm thankful for cheesecake.... Yea, I went there.

Day 25:
I'm gonna be real, today has been incredibly frustrating and it's only 3pm, but I can be thankful for loving, awesome, supportive in-laws. Lunch time was great-- the rest... Terrible.

Day 26:
Thankful for the MOPS Jesse tree ornament exchange. I love the mood and focus set by the Jesse tree tradition. Excited to have a set of Jesse Tree ornaments to replace my paper ones. And praising the Lord I was able to finish making my ornaments for the exchange. :)

Day 27:
Thankful for a pediatrician that we love and good check-ups for both boys. Baby Hayden at 9 months is 19lbs 10oz and 27 inches-- little butterball is growing fast! :)

Day 28:
Thankful for recycling! I love that our recycling bin is currently overflowing and our trash can has had 1 bag in it for over a week. I love lessening our impact and I love that a small step like putting a can in a blue bin can lead people to make bigger changes like we have.

Day 29:
I'll let Leeland do the thankful today....
Leeland says, "I love pumpkin muffins and I love heater" :D


Day 30:
Thankful for lawyer spam. Maybe one of them will help me avoid driving school.      

No comments:

Post a Comment