Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving Days 11-20

Continued from Days 1-10:

Day 11:
SO SO thankful to those who have served, serve, and will serve in our military.

Day 12:
After struggling to nurse Leeland for 3 months, I'm thankful that at almost 9 months to still be nursing the Hayden meister. It's not often that the best in life is free! :)

Day 13:
Siblings. I watch Leeland and Hayden interact and love on one another and though they can't put it into words, they have an incredible bond! A bond that only siblings can share--a love no matter the circumstances, a love that makes it impossible to hold a grudge, a love that is forever. So happy that Leeland and Hayden share that together and look forward to watching it flourish. And I'm so thankful for my siblings too-- Love you guys!!

Day 14:
Thankful for coffee. And thankful for MOPS! :D

Day 15:
Thankful that somewhere down the road someone taught me how to cook because nothing beats a homecooked meal. And today I'm especially thankful for baking skills! Baked 2 loaves of plain amish bread last night, 2 loaves of banana nut amish bread are in the oven, and 2 loaves of pumpkin spice amish bread are mixing away. :)

Day 16:
Thankful for coupons/couponing. Especially thankful for the free cough drops I got with coupons yesterday, because today I need them!

Day 17:
Thankful for my Granny and the brunswick stew that's about to be in my belly!

Day 18:
Thankful that I'm not the only pre-thanksgiving Christmas loon. Lol. I passed sooo many houses yesterday that were completely decked out already. I think our Christmas tree is going up tonight!

Day 19:
Happy 9 months (3/4 a year!!!) to Mr. Hayden! So thankful to have such a happy little ball of energy. And happy that the transition from family of 3 to family of 4 has been so smooth. Soon enough we'll be celebrating his 1st!

Day 20:
Thankful for our awesome new (1st) house :) I really love this place, kind of a miracle that we were able to get it.        

No comments:

Post a Comment