Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Days 1-10

This is becoming a yearly tradition :) Goes along well with my recent post Blessed in the little things.

Day 1:
The love of my life, my best friend, and husband. Daniel we are so thankful for you. Thankful for all the love, support, fun & encouragement you bring to our family.

Day 2:
Leeland, our 1st born, our gentle spirited, silly, smart, smiley little man. I feel so blessed to be your mommy and so love watching you grow. :)

Day 3:
Hayden, our red headed little love bug who is full of smiles and snuggles. Everyday is a joy as he grows so fast and is constantly learning something new. So blessed, and treasure each and every giggle and each and every cuddle. ♥

Day 4:
Thankful for church. In so many places around the world people are forced to worship in secret but here I am able to worship anytime and anywhere. 

Day 5:
Today marks the anniversary of my Mom's passing and though I could feel angry, today I'm choosing to be grateful. Grateful for the almost 8 years I had with her, which doesn't seem like much but really is a lot when you know none of us are guaranteed tomorrow. (James 4:14)

Day 6:
Naturally on election day, I'm thankful for the right to vote! And, call me a dork, but the anticipation of the outcome is kind of killing me. Eee! :)

Day 7: 
As the weather decides if it's Fall or Winter and temps keep dropping, I'm so thankful for heat, blankets, and warm clothes.     

Day 8:
Thankful today for food. The Lord always provides us with just what we need, doing the grocery shopping on a very small budget has been truly eye opening. We are so blessed and so thankful to Him!

Day 9:
Thankful for cloth diapers. Maybe weird to most, but I have a mild obsession with our stash of cloth diapers and am super thankful for all of their benefits-- lack of yucky chemicals, the financial savings, and less trash produced. ...And this morning, I'm especially thankful for clean cloth diapers! ;)  

Day 10:
Thankful to stay at home with my littles. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment