Saturday, May 21, 2011

Etsy shop is open!

This past week I have been working on opening a shop on Etsy... in fact I am still working on it. My shop is officially open now and though I don't have everything listed yet, I am gradually getting there. Feel free to check it out! And if any of you have Etsy accounts, it would be fabulous if you "favorite" my shop so that I may get a little exposure.  If you yourself have an Etsy shop, leave me a comment and I will surely return the favor and head over to your shop to "favorite" it. Thanks for all the love and support friends. It's a work in progress, so continue to check things out as changes are made and more listings go up.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Dana! Your little Etsy shop is super cute and now added to my favorites :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete