Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch.

Leeland and I went to the pumpkin patch with MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) today.  It was in the next town over at a church. The pumpkins were already picked and they had quite an assortment.  With our MOPS group, we just paid $2 and we got to go on a tractor pulled hay ride and Leeland got to pick a mini pumpkin to take home.







I must say it was pretty cute watching Leeland try to pick up every single pumpkin no matter what size it was.  He seemed to have a lot of fun and his very first hay ride was a success!  Unfortunately though, he makes it very tough to get a good photo-- I think out of the the 30 photos I took, he is looking at the camera in 1.  Last year was much easier when I could sit him and pose him wherever I wanted for cute photos.  Very interested to see how our family photos go in a few weeks-- I really hope we're able to get some good ones. Happy Fall ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment