Friday, April 1, 2016

2016 Reads: March

Like all good resolutions, I rocked January and February and have now fizzled out in March.  ((Sigh))  But in all seriousness, where the heck did March go!?  And what do I have to show for it!?  Anyone else asking the same questions??

So unless you count the Roald Dahl books that I've been reading with Leeland (which I don't), there's not much to show for March as far as reading goes.  With that said, as a side note, we purchased this box set at Costco last year and Leeland is loving the books, and so am I!  Seriously! Reading Roald Dahl as an adult is quite amusing because I'm now understanding all of the puns (and there are lots) that I missed as a child.
So my March reads are only partial:

That's it.  Though I have added many more books to my wish list, so I can only hope that April will bring more time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment