Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Half Training Week 3

I've always heard that it takes 21 days to build a habit... So, hello end of week 3, day 21! This has been a really fun routine as a train, I have two rest days of course, which me and my body need, but also I've given myself lots of flexibility in picking my work outs each day based off weather, mood, and schedule/time.  And there's so many options between the Beach Body programs we own (Turbo Fire and P90x), running around the neighborhood or at the park, or hitting the gym some days too. 

So here's a breakdown of week 3--

Monday February 3- Turbo Fire, Fire 40 class and Stretch 10 (Fun fact, this is my favorite Turbo Fire class out of all of them!)
Tuesday February 4- 2 mile run with the boys in the jogger, Turbo Fire Low HIIT 20 and Stretch 10
Wednesday February 5- Turbo Fire, Fire 30 class, Abs 10 and Stretch 10
Thursday February 6- Rest
Friday February 7- Ran 5.84 miles (I was shooting for 5 and really amazed myself today!)
Saturday February 8- Turbo Fire, Fire 40 class and Stretch 10
Sunday February 9- Rest

Picture from my run with the boys on Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment