Tuesday, September 17, 2013

P90x FINAL photos and measurements

I sort of feel like whatever I write here, you guys are scrolling through to the photos anyway and not reading this, but I just have to say, in the word's of Reed Timmer, "I dominated, dominated, dominated...." For real though, I feel great! A combo of my body feeling good because it's being treated right, happiness with the results and a feeling of accomplishment. I still have a ways to go to get to where I want to be, but this has been a fabulous kick start to a healthier me.

So without further ado, here's the pictures. (And I have no idea why it took 3 photo posts for it to click that I should use picstitch. Sorry to anyone who had trouble reading the 60 day because it was all out of line on mobile.)

Before p90x on the left in each and after on the right-





.... And the latest measurements-


So what's next?!? Well, I've signed up for a 5k on October 5th, so I'm taking the next couple weeks to somewhat have a little bit of a break from the 6 days a week grind, and I hope to focus on preparing for the 5k and running 4 times a week. After the 5k, I hope to jump right in to my next program.  I will continue to do before and after photos along the way through my next program, but I will probably end the weekly wrap up posts. 

I cannot thank my friends, family, challenge group, and coach for supporting me and encouraging me along the way the past 13 weeks. So thank you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment