Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family Photos

Every year I say that I'm going to have our photos done more than once... and every year, we get them done ONCE.  And with a new addition to the family this year no less. Kind of beating myself up for waiting so long to get photos taken of us as a family of 4, but without further ado, here's a little peak for anyone who hasn't seen them on Facebook.





So YES that is our new house in the background, and yes that is our almost 8 month old eating leaves.  I can't count how many leaves he put in his mouth. Our friend Alisa took the photos, she has done our photos in years past too.  I really, really love them, as I always do but I feel like these are especially nice because they have our new home in them.  Can't wait to print Christmas cards! (Yes, it's October.)

No comments:

Post a Comment