Saturday, January 21, 2012

Daniel's birthday.

Yesterday we celebrated Daniel's 26th birthday! I tried to make it special for him, I made some baked ziti for him and his whole family and also some cupcakes.  We had his parents, his brothers and their wives and our little niece.  It was a good time of just hanging out with the family-- I like moments like that. Here's the cupcakes I made for him-- I tried some new recipes.  We had peanut butter cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting.  I also piped some cute little chocolate decorations.


 The little chocolate decorations are the number 26 and hearts if you can't tell.  Last night a few people thought that they were butterflies, or upside down bows. Haha.

Leeland loved his peanut butter cupcake.... And made quite a mess with it!

Happy birthday Daniel! I truly hope that we made you feel special and I hope that you had a great time celebrating. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment