Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rebels do it before....


Those who know me well know that it is a complete understatement to say that I LOVE Christmas!! It's hard to say exactly what I love about Christmas because I love all parts-- celebrating the birth of my Savior, glitter and glam of the decor, giving gifts, receiving gifts, standing under the mistletoe,  eggnog, cuddling to keep warm when it's cold outside, getting lots of mail (IE Christmas cards)..... I could go on forever.  Usually around the beginning of November I start to get overly anxious-- there are shopping deals to be found and the stores are already filled with spirit and decorations.  Many people are anti-Christmas before Thanksgiving, but each year I find that I just can't contain myself.... and it seems each year I put up the decorations earlier and earlier.  This year is especially fun because we have Leeland to share the holidays with.  This is his very first Christmas and I have planned to go all out, and so that he gets the full effect, I have already put all of my decorations up WAY earlier.  They were all up last night as a matter of fact (November 15th). Here's a glimpse of the holidays at our apartment--
Our balcony in lights


This was our wedding cake topper, turned into an ornament--just add ribbon :D


By the way, I should add that Leeland is truly mesmerized by the lights! He LOVES them!



No comments:

Post a Comment