Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby's 1st Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was SO much more fun this year because of all the new babies! Leeland was of course celebrating his 1st Thanksgiving this year, then my sister's little boy is only about a month old, and my brother-in-law's baby was also celebrating her 1st Thanksgiving at only 9 months old.  We spent the morning watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and then headed over to my parent's house for lunch.  Then after lunch we came home and while Leeland and Daniel took a nap, Lilly and I went for a walk around the apt complex-- had to burn off some calories before the next meal.  Then we went to Daniel's parents house for dinner.  There was lots of eating, relaxing, checking out the sales ads, and playing board games.



Did I forget to mention that I made 2 cakes?  My mom wanted me to bring a side, but I requested bring dessert because that's more my thing.... and then I also took a cake to Daniel's parents house to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment