Thursday, June 26, 2014

What's next....

I've been asked by a few folks since my "One Year" post about what's next since I finished the 21 Day Fix at the end of last week.  Well, I considered taking a little break-- the last week of the 21 Day Fix was pretty tough with doubles, on top of the fact that the 21 day fix had absolutely NO rest days.  But I didn't feel comfortable breaking for more than a couple days... and I like for my new programs to begin on a Monday... SO, this past Monday, the day after finishing the 21 Day Fix, I rolled right into Turbo Fire!  I'm on Day 5 of Week 1!

Why Turbo Fire?  Well, if you've been following my posts for a while, you know that I did a portion of Turbo Fire last year, and you know that I used the Turbo Fire routines a lot while I was training for my half marathon that I completed in May.  What you may not know though, is that last year when I set out to do Turbo Fire... I didn't actually complete it.  I can't make excuses for why I didn't finish, other than I know that at some point around week 6, I rolled my ankle, and then we rolled into the holiday season (Thanksgiving and Christmas)  and I really struggled to get the work outs in.  

I hate that I didn't finish!  I don't like to set out to do something and then not complete it.  (Although I will say that it is definitely a lesson learned for the upcoming Holiday season!) 

So hopefully in about 85 days, I'll have a wonderful results post for you guys again and I'll be sending off my photos to Beach Body for a 3rd t-shirt!  I've already got my P90x shirt, sent off for my 21 Day Fix shirt the other day, and soon enough I'll have a Turbo Fire tank top that I earned!  

I'm excited!  I love the Turbo Fire program, the routines are super fun.  I'm continuing to use my 21 Day Fix containers to help me with my clean eating and healthy portion sizes, and who knows, I might run a few more races this year too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment