Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leeland's 1st Halloween!

Below are some pictures of Leeland on his very 1st Halloween.  Daniel and I aren't big halloween people so it was enough that I dressed him up.  In fact, last year at this time when I was pregnant I was ranting all about how it was pointless to dress a baby up, they can't eat candy, they can't even walk.... blah, blah, blah.  As you can see, I gave in to peer pressure and put the kid in a costume!  We didn't do much-- he wore his "baby's 1st halloween" onesie to church this morning, we went out to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa and then came home.  Leeland didn't go trick or treating, he really only wore his costume long enough to take pictures.  Feel free to call me lame, but I just wasn't in to it this year and Leeland doesn't know the difference.


And here's the cutest lion I ever did see!!





1 comment: