Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 Days of Thanksgiving Days 11-20

So I mentioned in my post for days 1-10 about how I've tried to let Leeland come up with his own ideas and what he's thankful for each day, but I have a confession... Daniel and I may have persuaded day 11 just a tad. Mostly because Leeland hadn't really heard the word "veteran." After a nice conversation about what a veteran is and who are some veterans we know, he happily helped me write veteran down on the leaf.  Yes, did I mention that before?  Leeland is really into trying to write these days, so we both hold the marker and he likes to help me write each day. So here's what we've got for days 11 through 20--

Day 11--

Day 12--

Day 13--
^^ After a spontaneous visit to the doctor for antibiotics for an infection of his lymph nodes. I had no idea they could even get infected?!

Day 14--

Day 15--

Day 16--

Day 17--

Day18--

Day 19--

Day 20--

Days 1-20 complete, and I couldn't be more proud of Leeland! So much to be thankful for now and always.












No comments:

Post a Comment