Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mickey Mouse 1st Birthday Cake

So, get ready for a flood of blog posts.  I have LOTS of catching up to do.  I have been absent for far too long.  The LCD portion of our macbook screen broke a couple of months ago, for a long while, we were still able to use it.  There was a large visible pinwheel shaped crack, and then lots of colorful lines going across the screen-- it was a pain, but we could make it work by minimizing and moving around screens.... but with time the screen got worse, and ended up the past few weeks being all black and we could only see about an inch at the bottom.  BUT, I am happy to report that through sweet friends with great connections, I am typing from our same old macbook with a NEW LCD screen! YAY!

So here are some photos from a 1st birthday cake order I had last month.  Smash cake and a cake for the crowd to enjoy.  The request was to match the Party City Mickey Mouse 1st birthday party supplies, specifically the blue, yellow and white stripes.  Here's what I came up with!




No comments:

Post a Comment