Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hey Friends! Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th of July. Nothing too eventful happened here. I did have a 4 day weekend which was quite exciting, but I honestly didn't do much with it. I haven't been feeling too well the past few days so I have done a lot of lounging around the house and playing with the little man. Today Daniel and I did catch up a little on some much needed house work though. Sadly we didn't go see fireworks-- for whatever reason, I was against it much of the day. I was thinking that Leeland would be scared of them (because he is scared of most things) and he goes to bed at 8, and fireworks probably wouldn't start until at least 930.  I was thinking that keeping him up, would prove to be a challenge and there would be lots of fussiness.  Then tonight as I sit here, I'm thinking "what a party pooper!!" We should've taken him to see his 1st fireworks and if he didn't like them, then we just drive home.  O' well! Here are some patriotic photos of our boy.





So thankful to be Americans today and always! So thankful for our freedom and for all of those brave men and women who have fought and even laid down their lives for us.  Continuing to keep our soldiers and our governmental officials in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment