Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Evelyn is 10 months!

10 months old and getting harder to photograph.  Flipping through the 30 something photos, I took today nearly all but 2 of them are a blur.  I tried.


Exciting bits from this last month...
1. We now have TWO teeth!


2. She is no longer crawling "Army" style and crawls up on her knees now.  In fact, she got bumped up to the "crawler" room from the nursery at church now.  (AND she pulls up too.)


3.  She sleeps in her own crib now!  .... And in fact, until 2 nights this week, she was also sleeping through the night too.  (Not sure what's happening this week though.)  


^^ She doesn't stop moving often.  She's got big brothers to keep up with! 


She's still rocking size 12 months clothes for now, and her stats at the pediatrician's office were mostly average.  A big change from "beast mode baby Joel" that I had gotten used to.  Evelyn weighs in at 17 pounds, 4 ounces and is 27.5 inches long.  

I would say that it's really hard to believe that it's time to start planning a first birthday party.... BUT I feel like you guys know me well enough to know that the planning for it has already begun! HAHA!  What can I say? I love a birthday party, especially when it's for one of my own!  

No comments:

Post a Comment