Wednesday, October 18, 2017

What's in the diaper bag!?

Surely I'm not the only one guilty of watching diaper bag or purse videos online, right?  .... crickets....  HAHA!  I mean, surely!  The reality is that especially if I'm buying online, I need to see what the interior looks like and see what a bag is capable of holding before I buy it.  Plus we already know that I'm a bit of a nerd and I'm also super cheap so purchases are planned.  Anyway, since I don't think I'm the only one that enjoys or appreciates a good recommendation once in a while, here I am with one.  The Skip Hop Versa diaper bag.  I'm kind of in love with it!

I had a Skip Hop Studio diaper bag back in the day when we had only two tiny kids in cloth diapers.  The Versa is very much comparable to the Studio, but it's a tiny bit smaller, and works a lot better for our current situation.  We gave up the cloth diapers with the birth of Evelyn.  (The previous 3 were cloth diapered basically full-time.)  And now that the two oldest carry their own things when they have something they need to take out with us, I just don't need as much room.  Did I say I'm in love with this bag though?  I did, and it's true.  I'm also still loving my zipper pouch system from my thirty-one bag post a while back.  It seems like an extra step to have things in separate bags inside of the bag, but it just works SO much better.

So here goes nothing.... :)


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment